Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Finally Cute Plus Size Swimsuits!

My sister is plus size and she wants to go out to the beach or the pool all of the time but never can get herself to go because she doesn't have a cute swimsuit that she is comfortable in. It's hard to find plus size swimsuits that are actually cute. I love hanging out with my sister and I would love to go to the beach or the pool with her, so I started looking around online and found the best website with plus size swimsuits! As a surprise I bought this swimsuit for her and when she opened it, she loved it! She was so excited that she finally felt comfortable going out in a swimsuit and still looking cute!

1 comment:

KayleyShopAlot said...

This swimsuit is so cute! I loved it so much, I actually ordered one for myself too!